Digital Marketing Manager – Us Music
Based: Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Managing Director
Group Overview: YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based in the UK and US. Our mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with us –both talent and industry clients. We aim to create circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence, and success.
We work courageously and persistently with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. We provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television, sport, and the arts, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, musicians, producers, digital artists, and TV personalities.
We strive to be the best company to work for and are constantly looking for ways to improve on every level, from providing excellent services to our clients, staff satisfaction, diversity and inclusion, mental health, and well-being.
Our core values: We are client first: The Group’s entire purpose and DNA is centered around serving our clients first and foremost
We are collaborative: We are the many, not the few. Clients can access the breadth and scale of our service
We are curious: Our clients expect us to be progressive, innovative, and informed.
We are selfless: Team is at the core of everything that we do, and the strength of the team is in the collective, not the individual
We are courageous: We are clear about who we are even when that can be deemed as controversial
Job Purpose: YM&U group is seeking an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will strategize and execute compelling artist-specific campaigns across all consumer-facing online touch-points (websites, email, social media platforms, etc.). They will have a high degree of visibility across company departments, artists, managers, and platform partners. They will manage marketing strategy, timelines, budgets, content, influencers, and goals across a roster of 5-10 artists. Clear communication, excellent project management skills, and the ability to multi-task are a must.
- Oversee the day-to-day social media, website, and email accounts for a designated roster of YM&U artists
- Develop, launch, and analyze digital campaigns for YM&U artists, from inception through post-launch
- Manage goals, strategy, and budget for each artist
- Work closely and collaboratively with management and internal departments to champion social-first ideas, develop editorial calendars, and execute integrated global activations • Develop and execute paid advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Streaming + Sales, Creative, and Publicity • Develop goals and performance metrics for campaigns
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for our artists and their fans
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop creative activations
- Monitor campaigns regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Report weekly to senior staff and managers, providing actionable insights and campaign updates
- Build and maintain relationships with social media platform representatives meetings and participate in regular update
- Build and maintain relationships with artists and managers, including communicating product updates and best practices
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social and digital space
- 3-4+ years professional experience in social media/digital marketing
- Prior experience working across social channels, with email and web platforms, and on paid social media campaigns
- Proven ability to build, execute and scale digital campaigns on a global level
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, email/CRM, and web best practices • Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with both creative- and business-oriented colleagues and partners
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our artists • Ability to think strategically but still execute tactically
- Extreme attention to detail with slowly high standards
- Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- copywriting knowledge
- Experience using Photoshop to edit and resize images and Premiere or iMovie to edit videos.
What we Offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Health Benefits
- 401K with Match
- bonus scheme
- Flexible Working Conditions – we believe with performance comes freedom
- FOND Employee Benefit Platform
YM&U Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin, disability, or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to reference and background check.