NEW YORK, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, Shipping Container industry accumulated proceeds worth nearly $6.45 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to accrue returns of approximately $16.01 billion by 2028. Moreover, Shipping Container market is prognosis to record CAGR of almost 12.1% in 2021-2028
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as “Shipping Container Market- By Container Size (High Cube Containers, Large Containers, And Small Containers), By Product Type (SPECIAL PURPOSE CONTAINERS, REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS, Flat Rack Containers, And DRY STORAGE CONTAINERS), And By End-Use (TRANSPORT, Industrial Products, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, And Food & Beverages): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, And Forecast, 2021–2028.”.
Shipping Container Market:Overview
Shipping containers are available in myriad shapes and range from huge reusable steel boxes to corrugated boxes. They help in bundling cargo & goods into huge unitized loads and can be easily managed, shifted, and stacked. These products are easily packaged in ship just like pallets & cardboard boxes. They are manufactured from steel and aluminum and their production is made as per the laws of ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
Growth of shipping container market over forecast period can be credited to thriving transport & logistics sector along with rise in trading activities through sea and land routes. In addition to this, scaling demand for convenience and affordability has converted into huge product penetration in various sectors. Apart from this, need for storing huge volume of goods is predicted to embellish expansion of shipping container industry over ensuing years. Easy availing of shipping containers in myriad forms such as dry storage containers and refrigerated containers will establish a strong base for shipping container market growth across the globe in coming years. Citing an instance, Reefer – a form of refrigerated container- is used for transporting perishable items such as fish, vegetables, alcoholic drinks, pharmaceuticals, fruits, meat, sea food, and flowers.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/shipping-container-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 168+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Shipping Container Market: Growth Drivers
- Rise in maritime shipping activities with rise in trade deals across the globe will embellish business trends
Surge in cargo transport activities through ships & steamers will spur market size. Additionally, shipping containers are used for transporting as well as goods carriage without uploading & reloading need at intermediate points. This has enhanced popularity of product leading to huge growth of shipping container industry. Apart from this, rise in maritime shipping activities with rise in trade deals across the globe will embellish business trends. Nonetheless, huge costs of product can pose a threat to expansion of shipping container industry in near future.
Furthermore, growing acceptance of automation in container terminals resulting in container standardization will drive market trends. In addition to this, some of the countries such as India are producing cargo containers with help of regional producers as a part of its Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative. Such moves will create huge demand for shipping containers across the globe.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/shipping-container-market
Dry Storage Containers To Lead Product Type Segment Over 2021-2028
- Expansion of dry storage containers segment over assessment period is subject to its reduced costs
Expansion of dry storage containers segment over assessment period is subject to its reduced costs, easy availability, and extensive usage. In addition to this, they are air tight and can prevent goods damage due to extreme temperatures. Furthermore, they are used for packing drums, boxes, cartons, sacks, pallets, and barrels.
Get More Insight before Buying @: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/shipping-container-market
List of Key Players of Shipping Container Market:
- TLS Offshore Containers International
- Sea Box Inc.
- YMC Container Solutions
- CXIC Group Containers Company Limited
- CARU Containers B.V.
- Maersk Container Industry
- Singamas Container Holdings Limited
- China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd.
- OEG OFFSHORE LIMITED
- W&K Container.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Shipping Container Market reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Shipping Container Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 12.1% (2021-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Shipping Container Market was valued approximately $6.45 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach roughly $16.01 billion by 2028.
- Asian-Pacific over forecast timeline is subject to rise in trade through sea and land route activities in sub-continent.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Shipping Container Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Shipping Container Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Shipping Container Market Industry?
- What segments does the Shipping Container Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Shipping Container Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2020
Revenue forecast in 2028
CAGR of almost 12.1% 2021-2028
2016 – 2020
2021 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2021 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
TLS Offshore Containers International, Sea Box, Inc., YMC Container Solutions, CXIC Group Containers Company Limited, CARU Containers BV, Maersk Container Industry, Singamas Container Holdings Limited, China International Marine Containers Co., Ltd., OEG OFFSHORE LIMITED, and W&K Container.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Free Brochure: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/shipping-container-market
Asia Pacific Shipping Container Market To Register Exponential Growth By 2028
- Presence of giant producers in Japanese, Indiaand China will further contribute towards regional market size.
Expansion of shipping container industry in Asian-Pacific zone over assessment period is owing to high maritime trade and shipping activities witnessed in sub-continent. In addition to this, presence of giant producers in Japanese, Indiaand China will further contribute towards regional market size. Expansion of manufacturing base in India and China will accelerate growth of shipping container industry in Asian-Pacific.
Global Shipping Container Market is segmented as follows:
Shipping Container Market: By Container Size Outlook (2021-2028)
- High Cube Containers
- Large Containers
- Small Containers
Shipping Container Market: By Product Type Outlook (2021-2028)
- SPECIAL PURPOSE CONTAINERS
- REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS
- DRY STORAGE CONTAINERS
- Flat Rack Containers
Shipping Container Market: By End-Use Outlook (2021-2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Products
- Consumer Goods
Shipping Container Market: By Region Outlook (2021-2028)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asian-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- south africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release for Shipping Container Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/shipping-container-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market: The global Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Market accrued earnings worth approximately 4.18 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 8.01(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 8.9% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Thermoform Packaging Market: The global thermoform packaging market is estimated for USD 42,547.1 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $64,534 million by 2028; growing at a CAGR of thermoform packaging market will be 5.20 % from 2021 to 2028.
- Stand-Up Pouches Market: The Stand-Up Pouches Market accounted for $11.16 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach more than $19.35 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.30% from 2021 to 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Packaging Industry
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch/
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is constantly updated in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York10001, United States
Phone: +49-322 210 92714
USES/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
E-mail: [email protected]
Blog – https://zmrblog.com/
SOURCE Zion Market Research