Synchronising Your Website Design and Online Strategy
The Chicken or The Egg?
Should you build a website first to accommodate your business concept, or should you develop a complete online business strategy before building your website?
At SpunkeBusiness, we solve this dilemma by developing your online strategy and web-design in two stages, but concurrently. Developing a business online requires that your website and online strategy compliment. In the various stages of developing your business, the functionality of your website should be regularly measured against your online marketing and e-commerce objectives. Reciprocally, new online strategies will often call for tweaks on your website to optimise your results.
Getting in early online
Building your website as the initial step in creating your online presence offers many benefits. It will allow you to start promoting your business, attract traffic and build your list of potential customers immediately whilst we concurrently develop your online strategy.
Google will notice you and start acknowledging your growing content, and your brand will become an established ‘online reputation’ to precede you. A strategy alone without a web presence is just that…. a strategy and it’s not doing any real ‘leg work’ for your business. We believe in getting you a head start by creating your website in sync with your business strategy and developing the two together.
Building a physical website will allow you to develop your concept into a tangible business to start generating results, and provide a great platform to build your business.
Meanwhile, we’ll be working with you to develop a solid online strategy and further develop your website. The online strategy is a vital piece in the puzzle. Unless you know where you are going and how to get there, it is pointless building the road! We really delve into your business vision and goals as well as take a look at your competition and target market to make recommendations to will get you the best results for your effort and investment. Effectively, you’ll be growing your business online while you build it!
2 Stages for Online Strategy and Website Design
Website design and development:
- Website custom design and branding
- Up to 10 pages of content formatted
- Subscription offer, with email opt-in form (list building)
- Social media buttons and plugins
- Blog, with up to 2 blog posts formatted
- Sidebar configured with up to 5 widgets
- Footer configured with up to 3 widgets
- Feedburner configured (RSS blog feed)
- Google Analytics configured (start measuring traffic)
The Online Strategy Plan is tailored to your business and includes:
- Industry review, including target market and online competition analysis.
- Business review, including brand, product/services range, resources and objectives.
- 1-hour strategy session, to review and refine objectives and strategy.
- Recommendation of suitable online strategies and proposal.
- Recommended timelines and resources allocation, flowchart, specific marketing campaigns recommendations, detailed action plan including projected outcomes, and website recommendations.
- Website ‘Stage 2’ development plan and proposal
- Expansion of website to deliver online strategy, according to website development plan and proposal from Stage 1.
- Added functionalities may include: e-commerce, sales funnels, membership site, advertising, forums, blog, social media, online booking system, etc.
- Online marketing recommendation (e.g. search engine marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, banner advertising, etc.)
Book Your Free Consultation Now!
Simply contact us to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll discuss your online marketing needs and provide you with valuable insight on the strategies best suited to your business. Fill out the ‘Free Quote’ form on this page, send us an email, or give us a call!
Call Us: 0405 097 865