While most business owners realise the importance of building an online presence, many use online strategies ineffectively, or not at all. With the decision to start marketing online comes to option of managing your online strategies yourself, or hiring an online marketing agency.
Should you manage your online strategies yourself, hire individuals for various marketing tasks, or hire an online marketing and advertising agency?
Most business owners outsource various services to run their business, from marketing to accounting, and from management to technology. However, when outsourcing various services from separate individuals and agencies, business owners also end up with the hard task of managing their outsourced team. This can be a time-consuming and expensive responsibility, which often detracts from taking care of the rest of the business.
As someone who hires a team of online marketing professionals, web designers, social media managers, etc., I understand the demands of outsourcing, from finding the right people to managing performance. Having worked with agencies, I also appreciate the value in using other companies’ resources for managing projects.
In order to market your business online effectively, you need to fill many roles. Unless you or your business employees have the expertise and resources to do this, you might need to hire a website designer, an SEO specialist, an online advertising manager, a social media manager, a graphic designer, a web copywriter, etc.
Hiring an online marketing agency has many benefits:
- You don’t have to go through the hiring process to find the right people. The agency has done the research for you and hires experts in all areas of online marketing.
- You don’t have to micro-manage the online marketing team. Your dedicated agency will do this for you.
- You only pay for what you need. With tailored marketing or web design solutions, your agency can save costs by assigning the right team and specific resources to your projects. When the project is done, you’re done hiring.
- Save money on employer overheads. Your outsourced online marketing team doesn’t need a desk in your offices, a paid holiday, or even a full-time job! While the professionals from your online marketing agency are committed to you and your projects, you don’t have to commit anything back.
- You don’t have to worry about the cohesiveness of your team. If you were to hire people independently for each skill or job, you couldn’t ensure the communication and synergy in your team without spending much of your time project managing. By using an agency, you can look after other things knowing that all the aspects of your projects are being synchronised by your agency project manager.
When you find someone who understands your online strategy, it can be hard to find the right people to implement it. When you need specialists in Website Development, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Content Management, e-Commerce, Online Marketing and Email Marketing, having a dedicated agency to manage it all for you is a huge advantage.
By using our various services, you’ll save time, money and hassle. You will have a dedicated project manager who will report to you every step of the way, yet we have a team large enough to take on your every online marketing need. We’re committed to delivering every service through a streamlined, uncomplicated process so you can focus on other aspects of your business.